City, Country, River - PDF to print - standard
Simplified PDF version of the game for printing on a home printer.
- The game sheet contains 16 game rounds with 23 different categories.
- It is an electronic product that can be printed on your own printer.
- After completing the order, you will receive an email with a download link.
- Use the link in the email to download the PDF file to your computer.
- Print the file on your home printer and have fun.
POZOR TOTO JE ELEKTRONICKÝ PRODUKT! City, Country, River - PDF k tisku Vám po obdržení platby odešleme na Váš email v podobě odkazu ke stažení. Při platbě dobírkou, jsou online produkty na Váš email odesílány až po vyzvednutí zásilky a připsání částky na náš účet od přepravní společnosti.
Děkujeme za pochopení.
A fun knowledge game for children and adults
The game Name, City, Animal, Thing is a common children's game remembered by many. You will have a lot of fun playing the game at home with children or friends. The game is also a great companion for the road, celebrations, teambuilding, at school and is an ideal gift for those who love knowledge games. During the game, you develop your vocabulary and train your memory.
The PDF document contains a game sheet with 23 categories. Each game sheet has an alphabet that you can cross out during the game. The game is designed for two or more players. The black-and-white design of the game spares the coloured toner on your home printer, so you can print the game sheet over and over again.
Rules of the game:
- Each player receives a game sheet, places it in front of him and prepares a pencil.
- The game has several rounds. For each round of the game, you must specify a letter that each word will begin with.
- One of the players says the alphabet in their head. Another player stops him at any time with the word STOP.
- The round begins when the player say the letter where he was stopped out loud.
- Players must fill in the words for each category in one row of the table as quickly as possible. The words must begin with the selected letter.
- The first player to fill in all the categories shouts the word STOP and everyone else has to put down their pencil. The players can also agree to end the round at any time.
- At the end of each round, points are awarded for the words according to the rules on the game card.
- The game ends after the agreed number of rounds. The player with the most points wins.
- If you don't have a word written down = 0 points.
- You wrote down the same word as someone else = 0 points.
- You wrote down a word and no one else has the same word = 1 point.
- You are the only one who wrote down a word = 1 point.